Sunday 8 January 2012

Book review: A Roomful of Bones by Elly Griffiths

A Room Full of BonesA Room Full of Bones by Elly Griffiths
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love Elly Griffiths! I read her books in days, even hours if I have a free weekend! The characters of Ruth Galloway and Harry Nelson keep me coming back time and time again, more than the murders do!
The way it's written is excellent. Because it's in the present tense, everything feels so current, like the events are happening somewhere in the world at the exact moment you're reading them. As always, the characters jump off the page. I love Cathbad. He always manages to keep Ruth's world on the right side of crazy.
My only downside for this book, was that the murder wasn't really a murder after all. I also missed Nelson. I won't spoil it for anyone, but Ruth and Nelson's relationship is half of the reason why I come back each time!
Now I can't wait for the next one! I just wish I didn't have to wait for so long!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment