Saturday 1 March 2014

Book Review: As The Pig Turns by M.C. Beaton (Agatha Raisin #22)

As the Pig Turns (Agatha Raisin, #22)As the Pig Turns by M.C. Beaton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love the Agatha Raisin series, although at this stage I have lost track of which books I have read and which I haven't. Normally you can tell by which man she is currently obsessed with however the same men keep popping up.
M.C. Beaton should really be credited for making a character like Agatha, who is actually quite horrible, nosey and interfering, likeable, warm and sympathetic.
As the Pig Turns kicks off on the discovery of a body on a roasting spit. It's a brilliant, original idea, and as events take a turn for the worst the characters go to Las Vegas, follow trucks and put their lives on the line.
As always the regular characters of this series put a smile on my face as they get themselves caught up in unexpected situations. Opening a book by M.C. Beaton feels like returning home and putting on my comfiest pyjamas.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment