Sunday 17 April 2011

Book review: 206 Bones by Kathy Reichs

206 Bones (Temperance Brennan, #12)206 Bones by Kathy Reichs

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


206 Bones by Kathy Reichs

I'm a big fan of the Bones TV show, but I'm fully aware that the only thing the books and the programme have in common is Tempe Brennan. Having said that, I think the character in the books is far more likeable. The relationship she has with Ryan is brilliant and I often spent a lot of time waiting for them to meet up. I've read another of Reichs books which I must say, I enjoyed more. I read that within a matter of days, this took me a lot longer. I love Reichs' style of writing, but sometimes, she doesn't say who's speaking and I have to back track a few lines to work out who says what. I was also quite confused with the several cases going on, and the several aliases that one man had. Having said that, Reichs has the much needed pull that some authors do not, the one that keeps you turning the pages, no matter what time of night. Although I was disappointed with this book, I'll definately read more Reichs books.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment