Sunday 24 April 2011

Book review: The House At Sea's End by Elly Griffiths

The House at Sea's End (Ruth Galloway #3)The House at Sea's End by Elly Griffiths

My rating: 5 of 5 stars




The House at Sea's End by Elly Griffiths



I love Elly Griffiths, her books just keep getting better and better. Not only does she write a superb murder mystery, but she also manages to control and keep check of a number of extra characters not integral to the plot, which I sometimes enjoy more than the murder mytsery aspect of it.

In this book, Ruth has just had her baby, which is the product of an affair with the mairried, DCI Nelson. Ruth is a great character and you feel for her and all her worries. Their relationship is always interesting to read about.

The main plot focuses on six dead bodies which have been found buried on a beach and the ensuing murders that happen as their secrets are told. It's a brilliant plot, slightly more outlansdish than the others, but I loved it.

I can't wait to read more about Ruth Galloway!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment